- What business qualifications does kiddystep seek in its potential preschool franchisees??
The following qualifications, among others, are essential to be considered for a kiddystep preschool franchise
A demanding place.
- Enjoy working with young children.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to succeed
- The ability to manage finances
- A willingness to personally devote full time and best efforts to the day-to-day operation of the Kiddystep Pre School
- A willingness to complete a comprehensive training program and become proficient in all aspects of operating a Kiddystep Pre School.
- Financial resources
- Committed to the cause of providing good quality education to young children.
- How much space does it take to start a Kiddystep preschool franchise?
You would need to have a minimum of 2000 sq ft or more on the ground floor with an open play area to match in a residential location. Independent access, attached wash rooms and good ventilation are the other mandatory requirements. As a general rule bigger the area better are the chances of securing the Kiddystep preschool franchise.
- How much does it cost to start a Kiddystep franchise?
A Typically a new preschool franchise will cost about INR. 10,00,000/- to INR.15,00,000/- This cost would include the cost of ambience, equipment and start up franchisee fees.
- What kind of training will Kiddystep provide to a franchisee?
Kiddystep India trains qualifying Franchisees in the Kiddystep curriculum and delivery method, as well as business strategies for owning and operating a successful Kiddystep franchise. In addition to this franchisees also take part in our continuing skill enhancement programs.
- What is the availability of opportunities in my territory?
The availability of franchises in specific geographic areas must be discussed with the Kiddystep franchising team in the specific territory for which you have interest.
- How much money will I make?
Profitability varies depending upon a number of factors, including location, occupancy and operating costs and the ability of the franchisee to manage and control the business. Questions related to profit and loss are discussed during a later stage of the selection process.
- How do I get more detailed information?
To obtain more information, Please click here.